April, 2008; National Security partners with Truth Productions, LLC.
- National Security has been contracted to provide Security Services during the filming of “The Invention of Lying” slated to begin production in spring 2008 in multiple Massachusetts locations. The Invention of Lying is a comedy set on an alternate Earth where no-one has ever lied, and stars Ricky Gervais (UK’s The Office) as a performer who tells the world’s first, coming to wield its power for personal gain. Gervais is also directing. The film has a star-studded cast complete with Rob Lowe, Jonah Hill, Tina Fey, Jeffrey Tambor, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman and Patrick Stewart. National Security, a recognized leader in security service, is well equipped to service any size movie production in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
“As a regional security provider our team of security professionals is centralized and responsive, therefore able to accommodate the ever changing man power needs of Locations Managers on films such as “The Invention of Lying;” we look forward to creating a strong partnership with the locations team on this film and to future partnerships with the Massachusetts film community.”
November, 2008; National Security Partners with MFX USA, LLC to provide Security Services for “The Hatteras”.
- National Security is proud to announce its partnership with MFX USA, LLC productions, for the filming of the “The Hatteras.” Due to the diligence, responsiveness and overall success of the security services provided on the film “The Invention of Lying,” National Security has been given the go ahead to provide Security Services during the filming of “The Hatteras” a Drama/ Thriller, slated to be shot in multiple locations in Rockport and Gloucester MA.
Under the Direction of Wade Marsh and Co. Director and star Wade Williams, “The Hatteras,” tells a story of a wealthy heiress, a new chief of police, and a hotel owner that are drawn together into a dangerous mystery when the body of a local girl washes ashore in their peaceful English seaside resort. National Security’s uniformed officers are responsible for asset protection during this production, and will work closely with MFX USA, LLC locations team to meet their goals.
“We understand the ever changing needs of the Locations Managers and the time constraints they encounter during these films; we offer the flexibility and experience which allows our client to feel confident that Nationals Management team will not only remain diligent, but will recognize potential problems, and recommend solutions, before they become a significant issue.”
Ryan Fawcett, Corporate Development Manager, NSPSI
February 5, 2009 National Security provides Security officers for the 2009 Lowell Winter Fest.
- National Security partners with the City of Lowell to provide Uniformed Security Officers and consulting services for the Lowell Winter Fest ‘09. This is the City of Lowell’s 9th annual Winter Fest event which features the Human Bob sled championship, Soup Bowl Competitions, Live Entertainment, Singer and Songwriter Competition, Progressive Dinner night, Fireworks display, as well as a number of other family and kid friendly activities. National Security’s senior team of security professionals draws on its extensive experience in event security during the planning stages of this event to support the Winter Fest, which draws thousands of patrons from all over Massachusetts. National security‘s vigilant and highly trained Security Officers and Supervisory staff are responsible for asset protection, crowd control, access control, as well as assisting event staff.
September, 2009; National Security will once again be the leading corporate sponsor for the 2009 DEA Survivors Benefit Fund Charity Golf Tournament.
“It’s with great pride that we support this annual event of the Drug Enforcement Administration.”
Frank Elliott CEO, NSPSI
- The 2009 DEA survivors benefit fund charity golf tournament, to be held at the George Town Country Club on September 17, 2009. The DEA SBF was incorporated in 1997 from existing memorial funds named in the memory of an agent that was killed in the line of duty. Thanks to the commitment of sponsors such as National Security, over $ 2.4 million has been disbursed by the SBF, in furtherance of DEA Survivors Benefit Fund goals, Over 44 DEA families have been financially assisted with death benefits, educational grants and hardship assistance.
The future goals of the DEA SBF are to increase Line of Duty Death Benefit to $50,000, secure financial assets to allow commitment to pay full college tuition to children of DEA Agents and Task Force Officers killed in the line of duty. The DEA SBF hopes to expand the level of educational and psychological services available to surviving families and continue to pursue the goal that all surviving children of DEA heroes are able to attain their personal goals. National Security was the primary sponsor of this year’s tournament.
To find out more about the DEA SBF visit…http://www.deamemorial.org/wall_of_honor.cfm
July 13, 2009 National Security partners with The Fighter, LLC
-July 13, 2009, National Security has been chosen to provide Security Services to Relativity Media for the film “The Fighter” slated to begin production July 13, 2009 in multiple Lowell, MA locations. The Fighter, starring Mark Wahlberg as boxer Mickey Ward, who won the world light welterweight title in the 80s, is a true story and tells how Ward was guided to the championship by his half-brother Dicky (played by Christian Bale), a boxer-turned-trainer who rebounded in life after beating an addiction to drugs and alcohol. Other notable stars include Amy Adams and Melissa Leo. The Fighter, written by Craig Davidson, will be directed by David Russell. This will be National’s third major motion picture since April 2008.
“We want to be the go to Security Company for films coming to Massachusetts. Our commitment to professionalism and our responsiveness to the ever changing needs of the film industry, has earned us our third film in two years. We look forward to meeting the challenges of “The Fighter” and are excited about the prospect of providing security services to future Massachusetts films.”
September, 2009; National Security’s founder and C.E.O was interviewed by the Mass. Film Office about the economic impact the recent films have made on local businesses.
- October 1, 2009 – The Massachusetts Film Office presented a short video illustrating how the film and television production Industry supports and sustains local businesses and communities. Frank Elliott the C.E.O. of National Security was asked to speak about how National has responded to the need for security on these films, and how the community as well as National has benefited.
“Film makers who bring their productions to Massachusetts not only create energy and excitement within our communities, they promote business opportunities that help to address economic stagnation and promote growth.”
Frank Elliott, C.E.O. NSPSI